GJS Virtual – The Game Changer
An annual B2B initiative by GJC with SWARNOTSAV I scheduled from 5th to 10th October, 2020.
With the grace of Shri Mahalaxmi, the doors to GJS Virtual are open from 1st October.
GJS Virtual is proud to host the finest names in the industry. The exhibitors representing various categories are already live on the portal and are ready to launch their latest collections for the upcoming festive season.
With over 5000 registered visitors, GJC advices them to go through the designs of the participants and make the best use of the first exhibition of 2020, post the pandemic.
Features of GJS Virtual that makes it truly unique:
• Yearly platform with 6 unique exhibitions of 6 days each, i.e., 36 days of the exhibition
• Live chat with the exhibitors
• One-on-one video meetings with no time restrictions
• True life-like clarity viewing of the products displayed by the exhibitors, like across the table
• List of exhibitors you had meetings with for future buying
• Workshops and webinars on industry issues throughout the 6 days of exhibitions
• Ample networking opportunities to find new suppliers
• Planned buying process with profitable contracts with new partners
• Safe, less time consuming and cost-effective
• Smart, “Artificial Intelligence“ matchmaking for increased networking
With an easy and simple registration process, GJS Virtual invites retailers from all over the world to benefit from the opportunity.
The Visitor Registration process is LIVE and absolutely FREE. To Register, log on to https://gjsvirtual.org/Home/VisitorRegistration
Join in to witness and embrace the changing face and future of jewellery trade in India.